To create an account, you must have the following:
- First and Last Name
- E mail address
- You will be emailed a link at your email address to verify the email address before you can make posts on the website. If the email address is incorrect, you will not receive the email to verify and cannot make posts. Please check your SPAM also.
- Phone number
You will have to verify your phone number IN ADDITION to your email address. There are two ways.
- Text Message: You can choose to have a text message to your Cell phone, Simply clicking on the link inside the text message verifies that cell phone. The link has the 6 digit verification code embedded in it. If this process has not been completed, you cannot make posts. Hint: You can always edit the phone number to a different phone number in your account (MY ACCOUNT).
- Automated phone call: In the case that your phone cannot accept text messages, you also have the option to receive an automated voice phone call with the 6 digit verification code.
- For our International Members: Our phone verification text messages and automated voice phone calls will be sent from the United States. So please ensure you select the proper Country Code in the dropdown menu. In the phone number line, DO NOT include the country code, however, please include the exact number that we should use from the United States.
- Answer ONE security question
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES: Coping and pasting text may not be accepted in the requested data field by your internet browser on our registration page. Please manually type the information to create your account. And PLEASE do not allow AUTOFILL from your web browser. You may end up with an, email address, phone number or password that is not what you wanted and will not work. PLEASE TYPE IT.
If you do not receive a voice, text, or email verification: if you want to change your eMail address, or phone number to something else after you have registered, YOU CAN STILL LOG IN AND DO SO! This is a good solution if you are not receiving your voice verification code, text verification message, or email verification message.