You can NOT post the same experience more than once – All Posted Experiences are required to have the date they occurred in addition to a full explanation of the reported experience.
To delete your account, you must log into your account by going to EDIT EXISTING ACCOUNT & POSTS and logging in (if not already logged in). After logging in, scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a red button that says DELETE MY ACCOUNT. Press the red button once, and then you will be taken to a page asking you ARE YOU SURE? This is your last chance to change your mind because if you continue, the process CANNOT BE REVERSED. If you wish to proceed, press the red DELETE MY ACCOUNT button one more time. Your account will now be deleted.
A username is any name a person chooses to operate with or be known as on any gaming, social network or internet platform which may include Twitter, Facebook, YouTube ETC. Please include the social network in the posted experience to better help our members more clearly identify the person you are posting about.
When you are posting an experience, the first question we ask you is if you want to notify the person or entity you are posting the experience about.
If you answer YES to this question, then you MUST enter in a cell phone number and or an email address of the person or business you are reporting the experience about. Entering in both the cell phone number and email address means they will receive two notifications. One via eMail, and another one via a text message.
Community Reviews shall not be used to post mean spirited comments designed to demean or be derogatory about other people. Example: John is fat and ugly.
You would use the area called "Post an experience regarding a business". And in the box called "Business Name or Website", you would enter the URL (without the www.) of the website for example WebsiteName.comIf the Website does not have any form of the clear contact information such as a 1. Phone Number (Traditional or Mobile) 2. an E Mail Address; or 3. a Street Address then please use the Website name as the Online Username. This means the Business Name or Website name will be the same as the Online Username.
Community Reviews is not a credit reporting agency. Please report late or delinquent payment issues with the appropriate credit reporting agencies. This does not mean that you cannot post an experience about someone’s dishonest behavior about repaying money.
- Community Reviews does not allow the searching of information by a person’s first or last name.
- Community Reviews will never sell any information received.
- Experiences can only be searched if you have any of the following:
- Business name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Physical address
- License plate number
- Online username
- When an experience is searched by one of the above means, no other information will be displayed. Example: I perform a search with the phone number (555) 867-5309. The name in our data base associated with that number will be displayed in addition to the posted experiences. The e-mail address, physical address, license plate number and/or online username will not be displayed.
- Community Reviews does not request or require a person’s social security number or any other form of personal identification.
- Individual investors are limited in the amounts they are allowed to invest in all Regulation Crowdfunding offerings over the course of a 12-month period:
- If either of an investor’s annual income or net worth is less than $107,000, then the investor’s investment limit is the greater of:
- $2,200 or
- 5 percent of the lesser of the investor’s annual income or net worth:
- If both annual income and net worth are equal to or more than $107,000, then the investor’s limit is 10 percent of the lesser of their annual income or net worth.
- During the 12-month period, the aggregate amount of securities sold to an investor through all Regulation Crowdfunding offerings may not exceed $107,000, regardless of the investor’s annual income or net worth.
- A natural person with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year.
- A natural person who has an individual net worth, or joint net worth with the person’s spouse, that exceeds $1 million at the time of the purchase, excluding the value of the primary residence of such person.
Yes, you can. By default, all new accounts created on CommunityReviews.org allow users to comment on posted experiences. You as a user, can log into your account EDIT EXISTING ACCOUNT & POSTS and turn off commenting. Simply scroll down to Experience Post options and select your choice.