Charitable Giving Challenge
Community Reviews allows an individual or business to contribute to a nonprofit to negate a negative Experience from impacting their rating:
Charitable Giving Challenge – Community Reviews is a community crowd based rating system that allows for individuals and businesses to accept responsibility for a negative experience by contributing to a nonprofit which can improve their rating. The Charitable Giving Challenge is $50 USD plus a processing fee of $10 USD.
An Experience will have a image on it if the Charitable Giving Challenge has been made.
Each Charitable Giving Challenge removes the rating for one experience at a time.
Payment charges will be from Community Reviews LLC., however will appear as two separate charges on your credit card statement:
- The $50 transaction will appear on your bank statement as PAYPAL *COMMUNITYRE
- The $10 transaction will appear on your bank statement as PAYPAL *MADDHUGHESL
The process for a qualified Nonprofit to join the Charitable Giving Challenge includes the following:
- The Nonprofit has to create their account with a username and password.
- Then the Nonprofit must upload their documents that prove they are a qualified Nonprofit.
- Once approved, the Nonprofit must add their payment information so we can pay them. PayPal or a traditional Bank Account at this time.
- For non USA nonprofits, only a PayPal account can be used at this time.
Approved Nonprofits are added to our dropdown list so members can select them for donations. (Nonprofits who join prior to January 1 2022 will be the first Nonprofits available for our members to select from no matter how many Nonprofits join after January 1 2022)
Charitable Giving Challenge donations will be paid no later than the 15th day of the following month after receipt.