Community Reviews allows an individual or business to challenge a negative Experience by communicating directly with the person who posted the Experience:
An Experience Challenge is made when a community member does the following steps:
- Selects an Experience posted about them
- Selects the Experience Challenge option
- A message is sent to the community member who selected the Experience Challenge which notifies the member that an e mail was sent to the community member that posted the Experience.
- The community member that posted the Experience will receive a notification that the other community member posted about would like them to revisit their Experience posting.
- The community member that posted the Experience can either change their post, delete their post or do nothing.
An important note to know about this process is that the person requesting the update NEVER KNOWS any contact information for the originator of the Experience. Our system discreetly notifies the poster by email.
Once the originator of the Experience receives the email request to update their original Experience, they are given a link by email which takes them back to an editor on CommunityReviews.org to edit the original post and save it.